Thursday 26 March 2020

Thursday

Good morning Room 19's. Just checking in to see how you are
 all going as I have not heard from all of you replying that 
you have received my email.
A quick task to see you before the weekend and to hear 
how your Homework booklet is getting on. 
Thanks to those who sent me pics of their work.

TODAYS TASK:
I am missing you guys heaps so the class connection 
task for today is a photo. 
t can be a photo of anything that captures “You. Today”. 
Be creative. 
Get someone to help you. 
Set it up any way you want.
I am your audience, so make me feel some emotion 
when I see these photos.

How to share your photo…
Email it to me with the subject line "This is me”.
It was interesting to see some of you read the last email 
and sent me the correct subject line.

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

This is me
Attachments area

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mr K, can you please email through a homework booklet. William has misplaced his! Thanks, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its James
    just to be clear you said emotion not emotional

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent you a photo mr k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah its James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning
    -James

    ReplyDelete