Tuesday 24 March 2020

Room 19

Hey Room 19’s..Yayyyyy for early Holiday!! I hope that you are all well and staying safe. Quite weird not having you at school today.
Online or work from home will start as of 15th April (after the next 2 weeks holiday)
I shall have more information on the class blog by the 14th April and Email/Google drive.
Please be helpful at home for the next 2 weeks and realise that your family are also concerned and will need your support. Help out with the basics, sort dishes, vacuum house, cars etc. just be helpful around the house. We are all in this together and your family have to support each other.
Please let me know if you have no wifi/data at home so I can get hard copies to you.

Speak again soon!

Mr K

15 comments:

  1. Sup Mr K! Hope you missed me today!
    Can you give me some work now please. Mum making me do housework and cook! From Wills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sorry William but housework is also work lol Glad you helping mum out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have more work then IXL because that get boring after too long(30 min). I don't really like the holidays but I do appreciate the idea but, NO FRIENDS OVER WHAT HAS GONE INTO YOUR MINDS. Although it is for saftey so.................fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry...lots more work to come on 15th April hehehehehe

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ummm I would rather be safe than sorry....

      Delete
  4. sweet as Mr K
    -JOEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom has organized school for me....maths English reading IXL and art. My teachers are my big University brothers and sister. No getting out of school for me (says mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no worrys i still have to study from 9am-3.30pm

    ReplyDelete
  7. 205 people comfirmed
    Ps. DON'T CORRECT MY SPELLING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm crazy already :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning everyone
    - James

    ReplyDelete