Monday 3 February 2020

Agenda T1Wk1

4th February 2020
Week: 1
Tuesday
Day: 1

WELCOME TO ROOM 19!! You are ALL AWESOME!! 

HOMEWORK:
  • Cover Books by Next Monday 10th Feb
  • Apply for class Jobs: Hand in by Wednesday 3pm
  • Comment "seen by ..." on class BLOG

REMINDERS: 
  • Room 19 motto - "Attitude is everything"
  • Take up the challenge this year!
  • Favorite song - play list
  • Name all clothing with a permanent marker including shoes and hats
  • Complete Notices and return as soon as possible
  • Stationary Payments reminder
  • Correct uniform by Next week including SUN HAT and Shoes.
  • Tech/Arts Wednesday B4
  • Emergency Evacuation Wednesday B3
  • Waitangi Day THURSDAY
  • T.O.D. Friday 7th February
  • Community Picnic (Meet teachers) Thursday 13th @5.30pm
  • Year 8 camp 12-15th March - Thu-Sunday

17 comments:

  1. seen by old student Nicovald(Kingsley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen by old young student Lamborghini(Lakindu)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean old young student?

      Delete
  3. Seen by ssundee/vaughan old student this is sad nobody is looking at mr ks blog sadness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit the like bottom down bellow

      Delete
  4. Hey mr k I think I’m coming to visit next Thursday just in the morning tho and I can’t come this thursday there is a day off cya next week mr k bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. sEeN bY mR wAnG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seen by the lonely kid that gets picked on by Mr K at the front of the class(Joel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please can you remind me what I need to do for superhero blurb. I'm confused

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you could be a super hero, then who or what would you be and what powers would you like to have?
    Type or write it up to share with me.
    For example: If I could be a superhero I would call myself tornado and possess the strength of a tornado and be able to fly

    ReplyDelete
  9. this has been seen bye Sam

    ReplyDelete