Wednesday 9 October 2019

Agenda T4wk1

14th October 2019
Monday
Day: 6
Week: 1
HOMEWORK:  
  • Comment "seen by ..." on class BLOG
  • Homework - Booklet due 21st October
REMINDERS: 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jorja for the 11th!! Hope you have an AWESOMMMME day!!

Welcome Miss Hulse and Matua Andy!!

  • Room 19 motto - Remember: "Attitude = Everything" -Make good choices !
  • Athletics Tuesday 1000m - everyone to participate
  • Monday Room 19 Science B1 -Eye Activities !
  • Tuesday Teaming B1
  • Wednesday Tech/Arts B4
  • Thursday Teaming B4
  • Friday Tech/Arts B1/2
  • Market Day Friday wk3
  • Because of many notices to go home this term, everyone to copy Agenda every day :)
  • Make sure you have enough STATIONARY and BOOKS for this term
  • Summer uniform and remember HATS!!
What do u do if King Kong sits in front of u at the movies?

48 comments:

  1. sEeN bY mR wAnG! Yayyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss most of the film! I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooo, we have to copy blog every day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't know, I think because i have long time haven't run

      Delete
    2. Same im practicing a bit my legs cant handle a 1500 m

      Delete
    3. I think I am not doing it

      Delete
    4. Actually I can do 1500m but I just don't want to do it

      Delete
    5. I'm too lazy, I don't want to race

      Delete
    6. I just want to watch

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. And lakindu, please delete it

      Delete
    11. I did and it would be your dad

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. seen by Crainer

    ReplyDelete
  6. II don't know either

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Seen by meeeee??? I guess I signed the blog a couple of days after XD

      Delete
  8. The one and only Miss Hulse is in tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey room 19
    Hope all of you have had a great holiday, looking forward to seeing and hearing what did.
    Matua Andy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve already seen it I just forgot to comment

    ReplyDelete