Wednesday 8 May 2019

Agenda T2Wk2

9th May 201
Thursday
Day: 3
HOMEWORK: 
  • Booklet - Completed and handed in by Monday 13th May
  • Comment "seen by ..." on class BLOG
REMINDERS: Miss Moth and Mandarin Thursday :)
  • Room 19 motto - Remember: "Attitude = everything" Work hard from day one!!
  • WINTER UNIFORM :) this term. Shoes off at the door. Lots of wet leaves on the ground.
  • Tech/Arts Friday B1/2
  • X-country Friday! Team colours!
  • Well-being survey this week.
  • Nominate Team LeaDERS
  • Monday Teaming but NO assembly.
Room 19's ROCKS!!!!!

50 comments:

  1. Seen by Mr Wang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not tell her ryan

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. And I lose today, but I still at number FWEE

      Delete
  2. Seen by turtle tuck off the wonder pets heheh, for some reason i changed my that thingy to turtle tuck XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen by vaughan

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay im like 4th vaughan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seen by Stephanie 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the second girl yay 😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. seen by Mr K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I late! because I needed to go to supermarket today and finished my dinner, so yeah.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, is ok because Lakindu got first so the boy still the winner

      Delete
    3. Mr Wang,I've got a new basketball already. so tomorrow I bring to show you!haha!

      Delete
    4. OK that's great
      And see you tomorrow

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. there isnt a third girl so for now boys win

    ReplyDelete
  10. seen by Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seen by Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seen by Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  13. seen by vishnu

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seen BY Katie!!:)

    ReplyDelete